- In Memoriam (2009) motet for vocal and instrumental trios
Dedicated to the memory of Simon B. Parker.
- Psalm 22 (2008) anthem
- Et Resurrexit (2007) anthem
- The Meaning of Change – for AK on her 20th Birthday (2007) motet
- Every Knee Shall Bow (2005) motet
- The Beauty of Israel (2004) motet
- The Rape of the Lock (2003) program music
- Trois Nocturne (2008, 2012, 2013) character pieces
- Piano Sonata in A minor (2003) sonata
- Themes of my Friends (2002) suite
Sacred Dramatic Works
- The Temptation of Christ in the Desert (2006) oratorio
- Game of Thrones: The Musical (2016) musical
- Mom, Dad…I’m Fat! (2012) play
- The Abortion Bomb (2012) play
- Simply Tonal (2012) operatic scene
- The Wedding Fiasco (2009) opera
- The Last Command of Treason (2008) play
- Don Giovanni di Casanova (2007-present) opera
- The Strange Tale of Snow White, His Stepmother and the Seven Lovely Dwarves (2006-present) musical
- Frat Party (2007) opera
- The Fall of the Round Table (2006) musical
- The Falling of Seasons (2003) musical
Standalone Music-Theater Songs and Scenes
- “A Proper Laboratory Mouse” (2016), for mezzo-soprano, soprano, and soprano/tenor comedic, uptempo vocal trio
- A laboratory mouse with enhanced intelligence tries to recruit a field mouse to assist her in supporting an absent-minded scientist.
- Lyrics by Rick Widen.
- “Pulses” (2016), for mezzo-soprano, soprano, and baritone serious vocal trio
- Written in memory of the victims of the 2016 Pulse club shooting victims in Orlando.
- Lyrics by Courtney Stirn.
- “Killed it with a Kiss” (2016), for soprano serious ballad
- The bride’s childhood friend has a devastating toast to unleash at the wedding. Written in the style of a Disney “I want” princess song.
- Lyrics by Mark Rosenwinkel.
- “Safety / Treason / Winky / McGee – Just Another Adventure of Sir Winksalot” (2016), for baritone and tenor comedic vocal duo
- The dashing and rather full of himself Sir Winksalot encounters his childhood archrival Sir Marquee Evil McGee. Hilarity ensues when Winksalot tries to apprehend McGee for various nefarious doings.
- Lyrics by Heather Meyer.
- “Secrets” (2016), for baritone/tenor comedic, uptempo tenor song
- The butler to Christian Grey (of 50 Shades of Grey fame) dishes on serving the rich and famous and S&M-loving.
- Lyrics by Maxie Rockymore.
Vocal (Non-Choral, Non-Stage)
- “Ozymandias”, for baritone voice (2003) art song